The Young Investigators Award application is linked to the abstract submission system.
Who is eligible?
Abstract presenting authors, who are young physicians, aged 35 or under at the opening date of the Conference, 16 May 2018.
- Applicants will be chosen among presenting authors whose abstract is among better scoring of those eligible for this award
- Presenting author must have submitted their abstract to the Conference via the website.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Awardees will provide banking details for transfer of the award. The transfer will only be made after the Conference.
- Awardees' names and institutions will be published on the Conference website.
How to apply
Abstract Submission is made via the website.
Applicants must submit a copy of their passport, a brief CV and a statement from the senior
author to indicate young investigator’s contribution, where there are co-authors or study group collaborators. The required documents should be submitted via a link that will be provided in the confirmation
email received once you submit your abstract.